Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Romantic Rose Wedding Cake and Auburn Groom's Cake

I just fell in love with this romantic rose wedding cake. The bride had found a picture on pinterest and wanted the exact cake. Problem....I had never created a realistic looking fondant rose. So I googled and you tubed the heck out of it and finally found the perfect tool free technique. I was very pleased with how my roses turned out. It was such a joy to create these cakes for this couple!







 The bride and groom figures on top of this Auburn Groom's Cake are completely edible but can also be kept for years to come as a reminder of the day. Fondant figures dry super hard and if you take the time to spray them with a protective clear paint you could literally keep them forever!





1 comment:

  1. It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though.Great Thanks. wedding cakes orange county

    ReplyDelete