Monday, May 4, 2015

Avengers, Super Hero, and Frozen Ice Castle Cake

This has been a great week. What better way to balance out some "super" boy Super Hero Cakes than with a four tiered, gorgeous Frozen Ice Castle Cake?? I say all the time that I have the greatest clients ever. They pick the best cakes. I am so blessed to get to be a part of their celebrations year after year!

Avengers Cake
This cake was for a little boy who was turning 8. I love the shading that keeps it from looking too bright. I felt it definitely matured it to an 8 year old level...heck...my husband would even take this one for his birthday! The mom found this exact cake design on Pinterest so I can totally not take credit for the design, but I loved how my version of it turned out. 

 My fondant hulk fist turned out even better than I had envisioned. I think it gets better every time I make it!

 Super Hero Cake


 Frozen Ice Castle Cake
What 4 year old gets a massive four tiered birthday cake?? This little girl! It was pretty awesome and definitely at statement piece at the party!

21st Orange Topsy Turvy Cake
How fun is this little number?? This would work great for a sweet 16 as well and in any color! I love it!

What a fun week it was. As my work week begins I always feel completely overwhelmed and wonder how I will ever get it all done by the weekend and then as I dive into creating the cakes I just fall in love all over again. I absolutely love seeing the smiles on parents and kiddos faces when they see the cakes for the first time. I am attempted to update the blog more often and post my cakes weekly...we will see how long that will last.....hehehe. Hope you enjoyed this weeks bunch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment