Sunday, November 2, 2014

Toy Story, Wagon, Doc McStuffins, Hunting, Superman, Ninja, Cowgirl, Spongebob, Pumpkin


What an incredible couple of months it has been. I have been so blessed to be able to create so many adorable cakes. I am still just so humbled that I get to be a part of so many peoples special celebrations. Enjoy looking through the pictures and please feel free to leave a comment or question. You can also email me at hopessweetcakes@gmail.com. I love hearing from you!

Buzz Lightyear Cake / Toy Story Cake

 Woody Cake / Toy Story Cake

 Toy Story Duo Cakes

 Girl Minion Cake

 Doc McStuffins Cupcakes

 Doc McStuffins Cake


 Superman Undercover Cake


 My Superman!!! Happy Birthday Honey.

 Little Red Wagon Cake


 Hunting Cake



 Yo Gabba Gabba Cake




 Yo Gabba Gabba Smash Cake

 Spongebob Square Pants Cake



 Ninja Cake

 My very own little ninja. I can not believe how fast my boy is growing up. He designed this cake and instructed me on where he wanted everything and how he wanted it to look. He wants to be an artist when he grows up. Who knows...he may be making cakes by my side in a couple years. 

 We had a great crew of ninja (ninja is just ninja in the plural form right??) to help celebrate. 

 Cowgirl Cake


 Dr. Seuss Smash Cake

 Pink Pumpkin Cake


 Pink Pumpkin Smash Cake

 Dump Truck Cake


I hope you enjoyed all the pictures. Each cake has such great memories for me and sure do hope they bring back great memories for the recipients. 

No comments:

Post a Comment