Monday, July 28, 2014

Summer Catch-up

Just gotta love playing catch-up. This summer has flown by...I mean...seriously..the kids start back to school next week. I just can't believe it. I have not made a single blog post all summer...so...here you go. This is what you missed. I have been super busy and have created some of my favorite cakes of all time! 

Little Mermaid Cake...the inside was tinted purple, blue, and green. 

Old as Poop Cake


Jeweled Wedding Cake


Slot Machine Groom's Cake



 Frozen Olaf Cake


 Girl Minion Cake


 Hot Air Balloon Cake

 Graduation Cake

Red Wagon Cake

 Mickey Mouse Fire Truck Cake


 Cinderella Cake
...a glass slipper to be added at the party along with three candles in the little white spots on top. 


 Pokemon Cupcakes

 Little Red Wagon Cake

 Pink and Black 30th Birthday Cake

 Lace Wedding Cake

 Sweet 16 Cake and Cupcakes


 Minnie Mouse Ruffles Cake

 Sofia the First Cake

 30th Anniversary Cake and Cupcakes


Wow!!! What a summer it has been. I am so looking forward to what the coming months will hold. The fall is usually the busiest time of year for me.

2 comments:

  1. I'm trying to make a very similar mermaid cake for my daughter. Do you have any advice on how to make the seashells bra?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete