Monday, July 28, 2014

As Featured On


My cakes have been featured on many blogs and websites. I am always thrilled and honored when someone contacts me wanting to use a picture of one of my cakes. What a blessing!!! With every cake that I make, I always stop to say a short prayer that...not only will it turn out great...but that it will bring joy to the recipient. I am so happy that others notice the detail and time that goes into each design.

This is my Superman cake featured on Cake Geek's blog post about super hero cakes.

This adorable little kitty landed Hope's Sweet Cakes as the only cake designer in Alabama listed on the Cake Wrecks' Sunday Sweets Directory. 

http://www.cakewrecks.com/sunday-sweets-directory/



   


The yummy looking Sundae cake was featured on Craftsy.com. And just for the record...I love food related cakes!!!



This firetruck cake was used as the inspiration for a "pinterest fail" post here: http://pinterestfail.com/page/2/.










No comments:

Post a Comment