Sunday, May 4, 2014

Minion, Pizzas, Baby Shower, Snow White, Alice in Wonderland, Cowboy

Minion Cake


 


Pizza Cakes

Pizza Cake







Chuck e Cheese Cake


St. Patrick's Day Cake


Pink and Gold Baby Shower Cake


Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Cake





Masters Golf Course Cake




The cake was created to capture this famous image of the course.


Minnie Mouse Cake and Cupcakes



Alabama Cake


Giant Cupcake Smash Cake


The beautiful photography is done by Melissa Wells. If you are in the Birmingham area, you just have to check her out!! http://melissawellsphotography.com/


 3D Owl Cake


Wrestling WWF Cupcakes


Snow White Cake


Blue and Green Baby Shower Cake


Turning 65 Medicare Card Cake


Quatrefoil Cake


The cake was designed to coordinate with the birthday girl's adorable party day outfit.


Pink Smash Cake


Melissa Wells does it again! Her pictures are always flawless and I am so honored to be her official "Smash Cake Provider". I can't wait to share smash cake pictures of my little baby boy.



Alice in Wonderland Cake


I loved how this teacup and saucer turned out. I painted on the details using a food coloring mixture.


Alice is created completely of fondant.



I just loved all the fun details on this one!!!!


Cowboy Round-up Cake


I just had to share the back details with you. 


This sweet mom throws the best birthday parties ever! This is the third cake I have been honored to create for him. Here are the ones from years past. 












3 comments:

  1. and the pizza looks awesome as well, much like from Papa's Pizzeria flash game, love this blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have been rather disappointed as I have a very sweet tooth. I am not convinced that a cheese cake could ever upstage the beauty and decadence of a sweet hand piped cake complete with sugar flowers but for those of you that dont have quite such a sweet tooth as me this is a good alternative and can be served to your guests as a midnight snack with chutneys, crackers and breads naughty cake

    ReplyDelete