Saturday, November 16, 2013

Go Bulldogs!


We are true Mississippi State fans in this house and I love it when a client wants a MSU cake! This week my dear, sweet friend wanted a Bulldog cake for her son's third birthday that could travel all the way to Starkville for a tailgating party. What better than a helmet. I hope precious Levi loves his cake!




 I would have loved to have been able to make the mask open like a real helmet, but I was afraid that it wouldn't hold up to the long trip. The black gives a good illusion. 


 I created this adorable cake for her daughter a couple years ago. Is that not just as precious as it gets?



This one was a surprise birthday cake for my husband....it was just a simple design being he was having a big birthday party with a large cake later that day. It was still huge hit!


Being we are going head to head with Alabama today, I thought it would be fun to share a couple houndstooth cakes I have created as well. 




Each houndstooth is cut out of black fondant...no printed paper here. My husband and I searched and searched for a fondant cutter and could not find one anywhere, so he made one for me. 


Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Your cakes are GREAT! I LOVE the MSU helmet cake !!!! I work at Mississippi State and your cakes would be a HIT!!! You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete