Sunday, October 27, 2013

Minion Cake


I was so excited to create this adorable minion cake for my little guy's Despicable Me party. My newest baby was only three weeks old at the time of the party, so it was a requirement that it be a fairly easy design and this one fit the bill. It was soooo much fun and a huge hit with all the children. As you can see below we only ate a tiny portion of the cake....and it was a big party. Eight layers of cake go a long way!


I also created this fun watermelon minion fruit display......definitely not my forte, but it was so adorable. My son wanted to keep it after the party. 

And here are a few other pictures from the party. We had a blast. Great party theme!





 My friend's son liked our little minion so much that he decided to have a Despicable Me party as well. I was thrilled to create this little guy for the second time around...of course he really wasn't that little. It was a huge cake. 




I hope you enjoyed them! They were a blast to create. See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment