Monday, September 23, 2013

Star Wars, Bucky, Firetruck, Owl, Castle, Hamburger, Chevron, Minion Cake

I noticed that I haven't posted any of the cakes that I created just before I went on maternity leave.....guess I have had a lot on my mind. So....here you go. I hope you enjoy. And for all my sweet friends who may see these new posts and get their hopes up that I am back to baking, please know that I will be back up and running soon. Just not yet. 

Star Wars Angry Birds Cake






 Bucky from Jake and the Neverland Pirates




 Butterfly Baby Shower Cake

 Fire Truck Cake




 Another adorable Owl Cake




 Chevron Cake

Chevron Smash Cake


 Princess Castle Cake


 Hamburger Cake






 Horse Barn Cake




 Minion Cake (for one of my own!)

 Fun little party details.






I hope you enjoyed!!!! Sorry I have made waited to so long to post these. 

No comments:

Post a Comment