Sunday, January 13, 2013

Let's Start the New Year Out Right






Is this not the most adorable wedding cake ever? I call it the Big Flower Wedding Cake. The bride cake up with the entire design and I just loved it.I wasn't too sure about the gold until I saw it on the cake. It was just perfect!


3D Football cake for a first birthday.


Superman Cake with a cape! Last year this little boy had an adorable pirate cake. I love getting to make cakes for repeat customers. They just seem so special to me. 




This adorable Noah's Ark Cake was for a sweet set of twins. I have always wanted to create a cake like this and was thrilled when this was her theme. I only wish the flash on my camera had done a better job of capturing the true colors for the cake. 






Below is their cake from last year on their 1st birthdays.



See what I mean about repeat customers. It is just so much fun watching these sweet little ones grow.


This is a Skylanders Cake. The "Portal of Power" as I am told. I had never seen the game, but it was fun creating the cake for this sweet little boy. 


2 comments:

  1. All beautiful!!! Can you tell me if the blue part of the superman cake is made with fondant or buttercream?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It is fondant. Almost all of my cakes are covered in homemade marshmallow fondant.

    ReplyDelete