Saturday, October 27, 2012

Owl Cake




About a year and a half ago, a lady posted on Hope's Sweet Cakes facebook page that her first grand daughter was to be born soon and she wanted me to create her first birthday cake. Well....meet Avery! I created the cutest 3D Owl Cake for her and this adorable button smash cake. My sweet friend Melissa Wells took this picture. If you are in the Birmingham area, you have to visit her at http://melissawellsphotography.com/. She is the best!!!!

 I fell in love with this sweet cake. It is just perfect for a first birthday. 



I don't normally show my cakes in progress, but this one was just so fun that I couldn't help but to share. Cake, crumb coat, and finished product.





While we are talking owls, here are a few other fun owl cakes that I have created in the past. Owls are just so stinkin' cute!!!!





 The cake was pink on one side and blue on the other for twins. How fun is that???








Look Whoooo's One!!!! hehehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment