Monday, June 18, 2012

Owls, Alabama, Castles, and Minnie Mouse

 Jemma's Owl Cake. This seems to be a popular theme for first birthdays this year. And I am not complaining one bit. I love each one more than the last.
 Little Jemma also got to enjoy some yummy cake pops, too! What a party!
 My wonderful neighbors have two precious little boys...one of which just seems to love me for some reason. I created this Elmo cake for sweet little Weston. He has the most beautiful big blue eyes. I loved seeing them light up when he saw his cake for the first time.
 This Houndstooth Cake was designed around a hounds-tooth letterman jacket on the invitation.


 Every Alabama fan has to have lots of fan gear! The hounds tooth pattern on the smash cake is hand panted with edible paint.
 I adored this precious little Daisy Baby Shower cake. I actually had the opportunity to meet the baby that I created it for recently and she is just as adorable as the cake....maybe a little more so!


 This picture was provided by the customer. It is one of my favorite pictures of one of my cakes. I couldn't ask for a better reward for the time that goes into each and every cake.

 Boy, there sure are lots of Alabama fans around here!!!!
 This is the mini Minnie Mouse cake. I was so afraid of trying to make her look like herself, but I thought she turned out pretty good.  I was very proud of myself...and extremely relieved.



No comments:

Post a Comment