Monday, June 18, 2012

Kindergarten Graduation Cake

 Just so you know ahead of time, this entire post is very personal and boastful. Of course it is all about my little boy so it is okay to be boastful...right? At five years old he actually designed this cake. He wanted it to have the face and name of each graduate with their real hair color and style so that they would know it was them. He also wanted crayons and a fondant graduation cap and diploma.





 And here is my handsome little guy! Such a sweetheart and oh so smart!

 He was so proud of the cake. All of his friends loved it and had a blast trying to find their little face. I placed the cake on a lazy susan so they could spin it around to find their names.
I am so happy that God blessed me with the talent to create cakes!!!

2 comments:

  1. I like this cake and your creativity is very nice soo much talent is hide in you :) i really like this cake :)fashion n'd style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You are really talented, and you can tell that you LOVE making cakes. And what a beautiful family :)

    ReplyDelete