Monday, June 18, 2012

Puppy Cake

 So, can I just start by saying the this is one of my ultimate favorite cakes. Every time I look back at it I am reminded how stinkin' cute it is. I am so happy I was able to create it for them. I have made multiple cakes for this sweet family over the past couple years. The always pick the cutest themes and give me so much freedom to do my own thing!
 Sweet, little fondant puppies!
 A birthday cake for the puppies.

Want a little inside scoop?   After they left with the cake I came back into the kitchen and found this sweet little puppies tail still sitting there. I had it drying so that it would stand up and completely forgot about it. It was going to be so adorable. Oh well.....here's to hoping no one noticed it was missing something. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment