Sunday, February 19, 2012

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Baby Outfit, Cupcakes, and Yo Gabba Gabba Cakes

 Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggety dog. This is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Cake #2. So much fun. it almost make you just want to play with it.



 I took extra care to try to replicate the Disney font for his name.
 This Boy Outfit Baby Shower Cake was very interesting. I had never created anything like this before. It was a learning experience, but I was so thrilled with the final product.

 It is all about the details.
 I have not had the opportunity to create very many "fancy" cupcakes. I was so excited to make these for a dear friends little girl. Lime green and purple with a little sparkle were my requirements.


 Yo Gabba Gabba!!!! I wanted this cake to make little Hannah feel like she was on the show. I added in tons of fun textures and bright colors.
 We don't really watch the show at my house(I take issue with the grown man wearing a onesie), so I don't know the names of all these adorable characters. They were so fun to create.


 One the show all of the scenes have crazy textures everywhere. I tried to capture that in the mountains and hills. I sure hope sweet Hannah noticed.



What a great week of cake! See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment