Saturday, January 7, 2012

Pirate Cake

I was allowed the opportunity to create the most adorable pirate cake this week. Does this not just make you smile?


Sometimes when I get done with a cake I am just really ready for it to be out of my fridge. Other times, I just step back and say "Man oh man...that is adorable!" This was one of those cakes. I was so surprised by how terribly cute it turned out. I was so happy that the mommy of the birthday boy felt the same. Happy Birthday Colin! Colin is actually the brother to the little boy I made the Star Wars cake for a few months back....and the third brother in the crew is on the calendar for February. I love getting to be a part of a families ongoing celebrations. It makes me feel like I must be doing something right. Below is big brothers cake.
My other very darling cake for this week will have to wait to be posted. I can't show it to you before the party guests get an up close and personal view!

No comments:

Post a Comment