Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Milk and Cookies Cake

I have heard of just about every theme for a birthday party, but this one was new to me. I thought it was such a great idea for a little one that doesn't yet have a favorite...well...anything. How adorable! When she first contacted me, she was concerned about the cake being too dark because all of the cakes she had seen online were mostly brown for the cookie. She wanted color, so I gave her color! This is definitely on the top of my favorites list. I love everything about it!
Each little cookie was hand made out of fondant. My children were so upset when they came in and thought they were getting chocolate chip cookies only to be told (don't touch!).


This cake was so inspirational. I love creating a one of a kind cake for a one of a kind little lady. Happy Birthday Stella!

No comments:

Post a Comment