Sunday, July 10, 2011

Cuteness

Another Princess Castle! I just adored this one. I thought the purple would be a nice change from the usual pink. I think I am really starting to get the hang of this castle thing. Of course I am sure you have figured it out by now...it is a "Princess and the Frog" castle. The little froggies are 100% edible and made out of fondant.
Aren't they just too cute. Just like little Miss. Brianna. She is our neighbor and my boys just adore her.
Now...Cars! That is something I know a little about. I mean...I have only seen the movie a thousand times or so! This cake was an interesting project.
Fondant just doesn't stretch and bend the way I needed it too to cover those inside areas. It was a little tricky, but I got it figured out and was so happy with the finished product.
Nice and clean. Love it! And .... just in case you were wondering...I did not make the cars on top. They were purchased. I thought it would be a nice little treat for him to get to have the cars to play with. My little boy did not get to see this one as a finished product, but I am sure when he does it will be on the list for his next birthday.

Hope you all are having a great weekend. I can't wait until I get the opportunity to create something amazing for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment