Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Daisy Cake

Today was my sweet, sweet neighbor's birthday. She has got to be the sweetest lady in the world. My boys think of her as family...and honestly...so do I. She has been such a blessing to us. She is one of my closest friends. She is the kind of person that would do anything in the world for you. My boys beg to go see her and are thrilled when she comes to visit. They call her "Ti-ti" (Aunt in Spanish) And yes, she is a fiery Puerto Rican
lady! So, her birthday deserved a very special cake. She is so bright and happy...like a breath of fresh air. I felt that this cake reflected that perfectly.
The daisy is my all time favorite flower. 

She was so surprised and so excited. It was so worth the time put into it. I love making people happy. God knew exactly what He was doing when He revealed this talent to me. I can't imagine doing anything else.

Happy Birthday Mrs. Ivette!!!


1 comment:

  1. Daisies are my favorite flower too. Love that you love daisies and owls. I'm visiting your blog so I can finally email you soon.

    ReplyDelete