Sunday, February 20, 2011

Hello!!!


Well, hello there! I am Hope. I have a little cake decorating hobby I like to call Hope's Sweet Cakes, for the lack of a more creative name. Edible art is a more fun way to describe what I do, but I don't want to seem boastful or anything like that...lol. Each new cake is a disaster waiting to happen, but so far I have been so blessed and every cake has turned out beautifully. I am completely blown away by God's timing and how he chose to reveal this talent to me at just the right phase in our lives. It allows me to be at home with my sweet little boys and still be able to do something I love to do. I have no training at all. When I decided I really wanted to do this, I just went to the library and checked out every book I could find on cake decorating. I learn something new on each cake. The challenge is the most intriguing part for me.  I do not advertise, so my clients are mostly just friends and family with a little word of mouth and friends of friends thrown in there. I love creating cakes. Most of all, I love the look on little kiddos faces when they see their cakes for the first time. I so enjoy knowing that I made that very important day just a little more special. I will soon be posting pictures of past cakes and will also keep you up to date on what I am working on now. So, I hope you enjoy my little blog and I can't wait to read your feedback on the cakes!

Have a blessed day,
Hope

1 comment:

  1. Love the blog!! This is great advertisement! You know I think your cakes are the bomb!! Can't wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete