Saturday, February 26, 2011

Cakes, Cakes, and More Cakes

I wanted to share some of my past work with you....mostly to redeem myself from that first race track cake...lol. Hope you enjoy!
Gizmo Tennessee Cake

 The kitty that didn't make the cut!

MSU cake for the Hubby!
Hand sculpted, fondant Bully.
 My first three tiered, leaning cake!
And the little smash cake for the sweet kiddo!
Star Trek Cake
I like to call this the Logo Cake...because I am not sure what it says, but I copied their logo exactly! lol
My first sugar flowers.
 Kai Lan Cake
And smash cake.
 Hand sculpted, fondant figures.

 Baby Shower Cake

 Go Bulllll... I mean Gators!
 Button Baby Shower Cake
 My all time fav!!! The Owl Cake.
 Hand sculpted, fondant owl.
 Monster Truck Cake
 Fondant rocks and tires.
 Matching cupcakes for the Monster Truck Cake!
 Beautiful Lollipop Cake for and adorable little lady.
 The adorable table setting made the cake look even better!
 Cowboy Baby Shower cake for my sweet sister-n-law!
Hand sculpted, fondant cowboy baby!
Roll Tide!!!
 Hand sculpted, fondant Al.
 Batman Cake!



Princess Castle Cake
 Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Cake (The Mickey is plastic)
 Fondant Toodles
 "I Love Lucy" Mini Cake with a fondant 50's TV.

 Call of Duty Cake

 Fondant Hand Gun
 Valentine's Day Cupcakes!


 Wonder Pets, Wonder Pets, We're on our way!!!


 Hand sculpted, fondant figures.
 Julia's Heart Cake. 
I usually leave names out, but I was alowed to create this one any way I wanted. 
When I thought about sweet Julia, I knew it would have to have hearts on it!


 Pink and Orange Baby Shower Cake
 Hand Sculpted, fondant baby in a bathtub!
I made the entire cake based on this adorable baby (yes, I borrowed this idea from someone else).
 Pirate Ship Cake
Everything is Edible!



 Bow Cake
Hope you enjoyed them all! I can't wait to hear your feedback.
Hope you have a blessed day!



2 comments:

  1. AWESOME! I want that owl cake right away! Actually was thinking of having an owl themed one year old birthday party for Ms. L.

    What is the price range on your cakes? And flavors?

    ReplyDelete